What services do Milbourn Equine Vets offer?
As a well-respected equine veterinary practice, our team at Milbourn Equine Vets provides outstanding patient and client care within our friendly and professional environment. We cover all aspects of your horse’s healthcare – from routine but important vaccinations to lifesaving surgery, we can treat your horse quickly and effectively.
Our services include:
Your first choice vets in Kent
- A quality all round service
- Highly experienced veterinary professionals
- Excellent diagnostic and medical equipment and facilities
- Out of hours emergency service 365 days of the year
- We offer our own Equine Healthcare Plan Scheme
- Services can be performed at your yard or at our clinic
To book an appointment or to access one of our services, please contact us.To reduce contact, our vets may wish to discuss your horse’s symptoms and treatment, as well as provide you with updates via phone. Please click here to find out more.
Most frequent questions and answers
You can book a vetting by filling in our vetting form. We will be in touch within one working day.
The treatment cost for your animal can vary depending on the service provided. You can request an estimate before any treatment is provided.