At Milbourn Equine we put our clients first. Each and every person who works at Milbourn plays a vital role in ensuring the highest level of service to our clients. Milbourn Equine covers a large geographical area with a diverse client base ranging from child’s ponies to international competition horses as well as stud farms, racehorses and happy hackers, and we are committed to providing the best service to all of these clients.
Listed below are our current job opportunities, however other requirements do arise, both locum and permanent. Please do send your CV to email@example.com and we will keep it on file.
Equine Veterinary Surgeon
Milbourn Equine Vets is looking for an experienced equine vet to join our teams at our Ashford and Hawkhurst practices in Kent.
The successful candidate will work closely with our team of vets, nurses and receptionists.
The position is ambulatory with our range of portable equipment including; x-ray, ultrasound, respiratory and gastroscopes, shockwave, laser and motorised dentistry. Plus, access to anaesthesia and theatre equipment at our Ashford site.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced and wants to work with the practice to excel in their field of interest.
- five weeks holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Paid Professional membership fees
- 1 in 6 OOH weekend rota with time off in lieu
- Generous CPD allowance encouraged to certificate level
- Discount for your own animals
- Package commensurate with experience. Weekday working hours are 8.00am-6.00pm, or 8.30am-6.30pm
- For more details about us and a job description, please visit our website www.milbournequine.co.uk
If you wish to have an informal chat or more details, please contact Sarah Emptage (Lead Vet) on 01233 500505 or apply with a cover letter and a copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDF Application Form