Following the recent ‘stay at home’ and lockdown orders issued on 4th January 2021, we are continuing to offer a full a range of services for our patients, whilst adhering to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
As a practice, we have adopted a contactless approach to appointments. We will continue to provide the same high-quality services with the same friendly, caring people, just delivered in a way that protects our clients and teams from local outbreaks of COVID-19.
We are working to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and therefore lead times for appointments may be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us at this time – we will do our best to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
Guidance for attending your appointment:
To keep everyone safe, please help us by:
- Maintaining social distancing
- Wearing a face covering where possible. If this is not possible, please contact us before your appointment so that we can discuss how best to support you
- Sanitising your hands before and after your appointment
- Using contactless payment methods wherever possible. For everyone’s convenience and safety we may ask for full or part payment at the time of booking your appointment
- Maintaining a safe distance from the practice entrance. If you are on foot, please ensure you are wearing suitable outdoor clothing to remain warm in cold weather spells. If you arrive by car, please remain inside the vehicle and call the practice when you enter the car park.
When attending an appointment with your horse:
- Be aware that our teams may be in full PPE
- Please phone us when you have entered the car park to inform us you have arrived
- If you are bringing your horse to us, please phone us from the car park when you have arrived. Please keep your horse loaded and remain in your vehicle until a member of the team comes to collect your horse. You may be asked to remain with your vehicle during your horse’s examination/treatment if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Once the consultation has been completed, a member of our team will return your horse to you in a safe way, talk you through the appointment and arrange for payment to be made if not already done so.
We have made these changes as our patients, clients, and staff’s health and well-being is our number one priority.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time. We remain committed to delivering the best care for your horse, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our contact details can be found below.