At Milbourn Equine we want to help you give your horse or pony the best care possible. We know that prevention is better than cure and want to make this approach as simple and convenient for you as we can.
As part of our commitment to your horse’s wellbeing we offer more convenient monthly payments and as a reward for your commitment to preventative care, we also give you discounts on selected treatments and products. Our plan is available for horses, ponies or donkeys from any age.
You can also pop in to your local branch, speak to your vet or give us a call and a member of our team will be happy to discuss the details of the plan further.
*NOW INCLUDES FREE INSURANCE FORM COMPLETION*
All of our Milbourn Equine Healthcare Plans provide your horse with:
- Annual health check to include weight check and trot up assessment for lameness
- Annual Zone Visit
- Dental check and routine rasp including sedation (one per year)
- Annual flu vaccination
- Tetanus vaccination every 2 years
- 25% off worm egg counts (Essentials plan only)
- Free insurance form completion
Additional benefits of our Extended Plan:
- Tailored worming advice, 4 worm egg counts (per year)
- Equisal tapeworm test (saliva) and 10% discount on wormers required
- One ACTH monitoring test and blood sample per year
- 10% off Milbourn supplements and fly repellents
- 10% off lifetime care medication
*(The above discounts can not be used in conjunction with other offers)
Milbourn Equine offer twice monthly gastroscope clinics where you can book in to bring your horse along for a gastroscope at a reduced price.
How do I arrange for my horse to be Gastroscoped?
Horses must be starved prior to the procedure in order to ensure that the stomach is empty. In order to facilitate this it is possible to have your horse admitted to the clinic the day before the procedure (Ashford clinic only). To arrange an appointment or to discuss your horse’s symptoms with a vet please contact your local branch.
If you decide to admit your horse on the day of the procedure you must:
- Give your horse their last feed at 6pm the night before
- Stabled on inedible bedding
- Remove hay and feed bucket after last feed
- Water must be taken away as early as possible on the morning of the procedure
- No hay net whilst travelling to the clinic
Please remember to bring your horse’s bridle with you when bringing your horse to the clinic.
Sevington Dates 2019:
- 6th August
- 3rd September
- 1st October
- 5th November
- 3rd December
Bodiam Dates 2019
- 31st July
- 28th August
- 25th September
- 23rd October
- 20th November
- 18th December
Clinic Gastroscope Days Special Offer
First Timers £150.00 including sedation for horses being scoped for the first time
£200.00 for all other horses
Please note: Any medication or hospitalisation if needed will be extra
Scoping in your yard is also available by appointment – please ring for details